We Value You Most Of All
Our valued patients are the core of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times our patients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion without regard to race, creed, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All of our patients have the right to:
- Be treated with respect and individuality.
- Your unique circumstances will be at the forefront of clinical care decisions.
- Receive respectful, considerate, compassionate interactions from all staff.
- Be clearly informed, in easy to understand language, the nature of your circumstances and all treatment options.
- Expect and always find an office culture that focuses on delivering an excellent customer service experience to each individual.
- Have immediate access to administrative staff in order to offer compliments, suggestions, or opportunities for improvement.
- Our commitment to the continuous evaluation of the practice with regard to quality improvement and to strive for optimal patient safety, the most efficient use of medical resources, and the best possible clinical outcomes.